RCS Soil Solutions Workshop – Rockhampton, QLD
The latest in soil biology.
Join RCS to hear industry-leading information on soil biology and how you can reduce inputs while improving the production, health and value of your land.
Based on the highly regarded Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School, the RCS Soil Solutions Workshop is focused on understanding the strong link between how biology and nutrient components are managed to improve the health of land and profitability of business.
- Sequestering carbon in your soil
- The importance of soil biology and its role in sequestration
- The Biologically Enhanced Agricultural Management (BEAM) Approach and its benefits
- Ecological indicators and the 6 regenerative soil and plant health principles
- Increasing ground cover to reduce erosion
- Sustainable farm practices
- Trading soil carbon
You’ll come away from this motivational one-day workshop with:
- An understanding of the linkages between healthy soils, crops, animals, people and profit
- Knowledge of how, as land managers, we influence those linkages
- Information on cutting-edge topics
- Practical tools and tips to take home and implement
Standard rate: $544.50 per person
Project Pioneer funded rate: $113 per person
Thanks to Project Pioneer, there are 22 places at this clinic available at just $113 per person for any landholders in the Great Barrier Reef Catchments. If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact RCS on 1800 356 004 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Project Pioneer is funded by the partnership between the Australian Government’s Reef Trust and the Great Barrier Reef Foundation.
To Register Today
- To register for the workshop, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, you will be taken to the account creation page first. Please either login or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
Workshop registrations work on an individual basis. If you are attending with a group, each attendee will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you would prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact the RCS office 1800 356 004 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions please contact the RCS office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 356 004.[/text_output]