RCS Soil Solutions Workshop – Murgon, QLD
The latest in soil biology.
Join RCS to hear industry-leading information on soil biology and how you can reduce inputs while improving the production, health and value of your land.
Based on the highly regarded Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School, the RCS Soil Solutions Workshop is focused on understanding the strong link between how biology and nutrient components are managed to improve the health of land and profitability of business.
- Sequestering carbon in your soil
- The importance of soil biology and its role in sequestration
- The Biologically Enhanced Agricultural Management (BEAM) Approach and its benefits
- Ecological indicators and the 6 regenerative soil and plant health principles
- Increasing ground cover to reduce erosion
- Sustainable farm practices
- Trading soil carbon
You’ll come away from this motivational one-day workshop with:
- An understanding of the linkages between healthy soils, crops, animals, people and profit
- Knowledge of how, as land managers, we influence those linkages
- Information on cutting-edge topics
- Practical tools and tips to take home and implement
Standard rate: $544.50 per person
Project Pioneer funded rate: $113 per person
Thanks to Project Pioneer, there are 22 places at this clinic available at just $113 per person for any landholders in the reef catchments. To check eligibility and access a funded place, contact RCS on 1800 356 004 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Project Pioneer is funded by the partnership between the Australian Government’s Reef Trust and the Great Barrier Reef Foundation.
To Register Today
- To register for the workshop, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, you will be taken to the account creation page first. Please either login or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
Workshop registrations work on an individual basis. If you are attending with a group, each attendee will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you would prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact the RCS office 1800 356 004 or email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a landholder in the reef catchments, please contact the RCS office before booking for your special Project Pioneer discount code.
If you have any questions please contact the RCS office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 356 004.[/text_output]