- This event has passed.
RCS Soil Solutions Workshop – Deniliquin NSW
The latest in soil biology.
Join RCS to hear industry-leading information on soil biology and how you can reduce inputs while improving the production, health and value of your land.
Based on the highly regarded Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School, the RCS Soil Solutions Workshop is focused on understanding the strong link between how biology and nutrient components are managed to improve the health of land and profitability of business.
- Sequestering carbon in your soil
- The importance of soil biology and its role in sequestration
- The Biologically Enhanced Agricultural Management (BEAM) Approach and its benefits
- Ecological indicators and the 6 regenerative soil and plant health principles
- Increasing ground cover to reduce erosion
- Sustainable farm practices
- Trading soil carbon
You’ll come away from this motivational one-day workshop with:
- An understanding of the linkages between healthy soils, crops, animals, people and profit
- Knowledge of how, as land managers, we influence those linkages
- Information on cutting-edge topics
- Practical tools and tips to take home and implement
To Register Today
Secure your place at the workshop by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button on this page.
If you have any questions please contact the RCS office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 356 004.
Farm Household Allowance funding is available for this workshop through Centre Link. Please check here to assess your eligibility.