- This event has passed.
RCS Soil Solutions Workshop – Proserpine QLD
September 26, 2019 @ 8:45 am - 5:00 pm AEST
The latest in soil biology.
Join RCS to hear industry-leading information on soil biology and how you can reduce inputs while improving the production, health and value of your land.
Based on the highly regarded Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School, the RCS Soil Solutions Workshop is focused on understanding the strong link between how biology and nutrient components are managed to improve the health of land and profitability of business.
- Sequestering carbon in your soil
- The importance of soil biology and its role in sequestration
- The Biologically Enhanced Agricultural Management (BEAM) Approach and its benefits
- Ecological indicators and the 6 regenerative soil and plant health principles
- Increasing ground cover to reduce erosion
- Sustainable farm practices
- Trading soil carbon
You’ll come away from this motivational one-day workshop with:
- An understanding of the linkages between healthy soils, crops, animals, people and profit
- Knowledge of how, as land managers, we influence those linkages
- Information on cutting-edge topics
- Practical tools and tips to take home and implement
To Register Today
Download the registration form through the button on the right.
Contact the RCS office on email@example.com or 1800 356 004
Registrations close September 14, 2019.