Soil Carbon Field Day – Nimmitabel, NSW
Date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Guest Speakers: Dr. Terry McCosker and Dr. Susan Orgill
Property Host: Will Jardine
Location: Nimmitabel Hall and ‘Curry Flat’, Nimmitabel NSW (Download flyer for mudmap)
Cost: $22 per person (includes morning tea and lunch)
Register: Register online by the 16th April 2021. See instructions below.
This field day is an opportunity for like-minded people to gather and discover how increasing soil carbon can improve local production systems and business profitability.
- How to commercialise soil carbon, the viability of soil carbon projects in the Monaro (based on sequestration data collected by Dr Susan Orgill) and how they would integrate with grazing systems.
Presented by Dr. Terry McCosker, Founder of RCS
- Monaro soil carbon sequestration rates, based on recent measurements.
Presented by Dr. Susan Orgill, Leader of Soil R&D NSW DPI
9:00am Smoko (provided)
10:00am Presentations by Dr. Terry McCosker and Dr. Susan Orgill
12:30pm Lunch (provided)
1:15pm Q&A Session
1:45pm Travel to ‘Curry Flat’
2:00pm Paddock tour and discussion
4:00pm Wrap up and finish
How to register
- To register for the field day, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, you will be taken to the account creation page first. Please either login or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
Field day registrations work on an individual basis. If you are attending with a group, each attendee will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you would prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact the RCS office 1800 356 004 or email@example.com.