RCS Grazing Clinic – Mortlake, VIC
March 1 - March 3
The RCS Grazing Clinic is a practical hands-on workshop that develops your skills as a grass manager.
This power-packed two and a half-day clinic will give you the confidence and practical know-how to go home and begin implementing. The RCS Grazing Clinic covers the principles and practices of grazing management including how to design and manage a grazing cell, and how to use grazing charts as a planning and decision-making tool.
The course has a complete focus on implementation. We deal with the “real-life stuff” that actually counts when it comes to getting the most out of your land, livestock and business.
During the RCS Grazing Clinic our facilitator will cover;
- How to assess rest period and calculate graze period
- How to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- How to use grazing charts to plan and make confident decisions
- The 6 principles of Regenerative Grazing Management
- Property design, water design and fence planning
- Questions and answers
What to bring
At this clinic, you’ll be shown how to get started with a grazing plan and grazing monitoring using a simple planning spreadsheet on a computer.
For that reason, we recommend that you bring your own laptop or tablet with Microsoft Excel installed. This is a recommendation only. It is not essential to have a laptop to be able to participate in this clinic.
Early bird: $1,350pp available to 1st February 2022
Standard rate: $1,650pp
How to register
- To register for the clinic, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, an account creation page will appear first. Please either log in or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
- Once you’ve registered, please complete the online preparation materials on the following screen, including the second form that provides your dietary requirements and other essential details.
Clinic registrations work on an individual basis. If you are attending with a group, each attendee will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you would prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact the RCS office 1800 356 004 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the clinic, please contact RCS using the details below.
Phone: 07 4939 5255