RCS Grazing Clinic – Eyre Peninsula SA
July 5 - July 7
The RCS Grazing Clinic is a practical hands-on workshop that develops your skills as a grass manager.
This power-packed two and a half-day clinic will give you the confidence and practical know-how to go home and begin implementing. The RCS Grazing Clinic covers the principles and practices of grazing management including how to design and manage a grazing cell, and how to use grazing charts as a planning and decision-making tool.
The course has a complete focus on implementation. We deal with the “real-life stuff” that actually counts when it comes to getting the most out of your land, livestock and business.
During the RCS Grazing Clinic our facilitator will cover;
- How to assess rest period and calculate graze period
- How to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- How to use grazing charts to plan and make confident decisions
- The 6 principles of Regenerative Grazing Management
- Property design, water design and fence planning
- Questions and answers
What to bring
At this clinic, you’ll be shown how to get started with a grazing plan and grazing monitoring using a simple planning spreadsheet on a computer. For that reason, we recommend that you bring your own laptop or tablet with Microsoft Excel installed. This is a recommendation only. It is not essential to have a laptop to be able to participate in this clinic.
Early bird: $1,350pp available until Mon 6 Jun 2022
Eyre Peninsula Landholders: $800pp
How to register
- To register for the clinic, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, an account creation page will appear first. Please either log in or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
- Once you’ve registered, please complete the online form that provides your dietary requirements and other essential details.
Clinic registrations work on an individual basis. If you are attending with a group, each attendee will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you would prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact the RCS office 1800 356 004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the clinic, please contact RCS using the details below.
Phone: 07 4939 5255