- This event has passed.
Online RCS Grazing Clinic – February 2022
February 7 - April 26
This course will include weekly live interactive webinars with professional RCS trainers and practical activities to apply what you learn at home. The Online RCS Grazing Clinic will develop your skills by covering the principles and practices of grazing management including how to design and manage regeneratively, and how to use grazing charts as a planning and decision-making tool. It is with these you can enhance your productivity and future proof your business.
The course has a complete focus on implementation. We deal with the “real-life stuff” that actually counts when it comes to getting the most out of your land, livestock and business.
During the RCS Grazing Clinic, our facilitator will cover;
- How to assess rest period and calculate graze period
- How to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- How to use grazing charts to plan and make confident decisions
- The 6 principles of Regenerative Grazing Management
- Property design, water design and fence planning
- Adapting to seasonal and climate variability
The course included a bonus session with Maia Grazing.
- MaiaGrazing showcases how to apply RCS grazing principles via its grazing management software. This includes how to use digital grazing charts, how to adjust stocking rate to match carrying capacity, and how to read and respond to forecasts for production and profit gains.
Tools to prepare
For the soil aggregation test
- 2 large clear bottles or containers
- plastic gauze big enough to fit over the top and be pushed inside the containers (see below for example)
For the water infiltration test
- infiltration ring (see below for example)
Standard Price $1,650pp
Meet the team
Phone: 07 4939 5255