Online RCS Grazing Clinic – October 2021
October 12 - December 21
The Online RCS Grazing Clinic is a practical hands-on workshop that develops your skills as a grass manager.
This online clinic will include weekly live interactive webinars with professional RCS trainers and practical activities to apply what you learn at home. The Online RCS Grazing Clinic will develop your skills as a grass manager by covering the principles and practices of grazing management including how to design and manage a grazing cell, and how to use grazing charts as a planning and decision-making tool. It is with these you can enhance your productivity and future proof your business.
The course has a complete focus on implementation. We deal with the “real-life stuff” that actually counts when it comes to getting the most out of your land, livestock and business.
During the RCS Grazing Clinic, our facilitator will cover;
- How to assess rest period and calculate graze period
- How to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- How to use grazing charts to plan and make confident decisions
- The 6 principles of Regenerative Grazing Management
- Property design, water design and fence planning
- Adapting to seasonal and climate variability
To celebrate the launch of this course we are offering the opportunity to attend two bonus sessions with Maia Grazing and Dr Terry McCosker for FREE!
- MaiaGrazing showcases how to apply RCS grazing principles via its grazing management software. This includes how to use digital grazing charts, how to adjust stocking rate to match carrying capacity, and how to read and respond to forecasts for production and profit gains.
- Dr Terry McCosker on how building your natural capital and carbon can earn you money.
Tools to prepare
For the soil aggregation test
- 2 large clear bottles or containers
- plastic gauze big enough to fit over the top and be pushed inside the containers (see below for example)
For the water infiltration test
- infiltration ring (see below for example)
Special Introductory Offer: $990pp
Standard Rate usually $1,375pp
Meet the team
How to register
- To register for the clinic, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, an account creation page will appear first. Please either login or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
- Once you’ve registered, please complete the online preparation materials on the following screen.
Clinic registrations work on an individual basis. If there is more than one person participating from your business, each person will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact the RCS office at 1800 356 004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the clinic, please contact RCS using the details below.
Phone: 07 4939 5255