RCS Next Steps Business Development Meeting – Orange, NSW
July 29 @ 5:30 pm - August 1 @ 2:15 pm AEST
RCS is looking forward to hosting the July 2019 Next Steps Business Development meeting in Orange! The RCS Next Steps Business Development Meeting is part of the 6-month RCS Next Steps program.
RCS Next Steps is a 6-month coaching program which gives farming businesses and individuals the support, skills and confidence needed to implement at home the RCS principles. The program is open to applications from graduates of the 7-day GrazingforProfit™ or Farming&GrazingforProfit™ Schools.
Orange Ex-Services Club
231 – 243 Anson Street
Orange, NSW 2800
Following are several options..
- Mercure Orange , 1 min walk, from $170/night, Ph: 02 6362 5611. Mention “RCS Conference” for this reduced rate.
- Town Square Motel, 2 mins walk, from $130/night, Ph: 02 6369 1444.
- Hotel Canobolas, 5 mins walk, from $96/night, Ph: 02 6362 2444.
- Parkview Hotel, 7 mins walk, from $130/night, Ph: 02 6362 7014.
- Central Caleula Motor Lodge, 12 mins walk, from $148/night, Ph: 02 6362 7699.
Continuing Education guest speaker:
Our Continuing Education sessions are open to all RCS Next Step participants, graduates and past EL members. Please get in touch with RCS if you are interested in coming along.