- This event has passed.
Indigenous Grazing for Profit™ School – Port Hedland, WA
May 20 - May 23$500
The Indigenous GrazingforProfit™ School is a specially tailored school delivering a life-changing experience for participants. The school shows you how the four key areas of a grazing business – people, business, land and livestock – all work in with each other, and gives you the knowledge to become an even better land manager.
During the 3.5 day school, attendees will:
- Learn about the money story of the business
- Discover ways to improve grazing country
- Understand their role and opportunities to positively affect the business
- Identify what is working and what is hurting the business
- Develop a tailored drought management plan
- Improve animal health and performance
- Grow more grass from less rain
- Communicate better
- Set goals, define direction and make better decisions
Attendees will walk away from the school with the skills of a successful grazing business manager, able to improve land, production, business and lives of themselves, their families and employers.
This is a Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development supported event. Thanks to this support, the course price is $500 per person including GST.
The course venue is to be confirmed and course organisers are currently negotiating special pricing on accommodation for course participants. These details will be released at a later date.
To register: Email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or call RCS on 1800 356 004.