The Grazing for Profit School – Broken Hill, NSW
August 3 - August 9
The GrazingforProfit® School is Australia’s longest-running business school for the grazing industry. With over 5,500 graduates it is also the most attended management school conducted in rural Australia.
The school provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations and ways of taking control of your business by working in sync with your resources.
The program deals with each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
The GrazingforProfit® School will empower you to:
* Define where your business is going
* Control and manage your business
* Identify the ‘dead wood’ in your business
* Learn strategies to manage for and recover from drought
* Reduce overheads
* Improve stock health and performance
* Increase ground cover and water utilization
* Increase carrying capacity
* Strengthen family communications
* Use your time more effectively
* Understand the economics of your business
* Build strong business relationships
For further information about the course content, click here
How long is the course?
This is a 6½ day, face-to-face, intensive management school. The first day commences at 2 pm sharp and runs until around 6 pm. All other days usually commence at 8 am and conclude at approximately 6 pm. The school continues right through the weekend.
How much does it cost?
Pricing varies so please call us to discuss. Full rate is $5,500 inc. GST, however, substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months prior to event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink® members.
What have others said?
Adrian Bucknell, Tansey QLD
David Whiley, Roma QLD
Sarah Watson, Muckadilla QLD
Alastair MacDonald, Alice Springs NT
David la Fontaine, Katherine NT
How do I secure a place?
Register online via the button on this event page or contact our office.
- To register for the school, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, an account creation page will appear first. Please either login or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
School registrations work on an individual basis. If you are attending with a group, each attendee will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you would prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact our office.