The Farming & Grazing for Profit School – Wagga Wagga, NSW
March 9 - March 15
Like thousands of graduates before you, the seven-day RCS Farming & Grazing for Profit School will empower you to build a profitable, regenerative mixed farming business, so you and your family can continue to enjoy your life on the land.
Everything in agriculture is interconnected – land, soil, production, business and people. Therefore, nothing in our school is treated in isolation. We cover each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
You will leave knowing how to:
- Profitably leave your land in better condition
- Reduce inputs and maximise soil health and production
- Manage climate variability and become more resilient to extremes
- Manage the economics of your business
- Build your farm’s ecological health
- Reduce overheads
- Reduce risk
- Understand and use key reports and financial indicators to identify your true financial position
- Develop flexibility between cropping and grazing depending on season and commodity prices
- Increase ground cover and water utilisation
- Control and manage your business
For further information about the course content, click here.
How long is the course?
This is a 6½ day, face-to-face, intensive management school. The first day commences at 2 pm sharp and runs until around 6 pm. All other days usually commence at 8 am and conclude at approximately 6 pm. The school continues right through the weekend.
How much does it cost?
Pricing varies so please call us to discuss. Full rate is $4,400 (inc. GST), however substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months prior to event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink® members.
What have others said?
Matt Narracott, Bungendore NSW
Kirsty Cordon, Cape Bridgewater VIC
Stephen Craig, Naracoorte SA
James McShane, Lower Marshes, TAS
Anne Parsons, Tenterden WA
How do I register?
Register online via the button on this event page or contact our office.
- To register for the school, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, an account creation page will appear first. Please either login or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
School registrations work on an individual basis. If you are attending with a group, each attendee will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you would prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact our office.