The Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School – Cowra, NSW
February 24 - March 2
Like thousands of graduates before you, the seven-day RCS Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School will empower you to build a profitable, regenerative mixed farming business, so you and your family can continue to enjoy your life on the land.
Everything in agriculture is interconnected – land, soil, production, business and people. Therefore, nothing in our school is treated in isolation. We cover each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
You will leave knowing how to:
- Profitably leave your land in better condition
- Reduce inputs and maximise soil health and production
- Manage climate variability and become more resilient to extremes
- Manage the economics of your business
- Build your farm’s ecological health
- Reduce overheads
- Reduce risk
- Understand and use key reports and financial indicators to identify your true financial position
- Develop flexibility between cropping and grazing depending on season and commodity prices
- Increase ground cover and water utilisation
- Control and manage your business
For further information about the course content, click here.
Length of Course
This is a 6½ day, face-to-face, intensive management course. You are encouraged to participate with other students, and work in teams.
How much does it cost?
Pricing varies so please call us to discuss. Full rate is $4,400 (inc. GST), however substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months prior to event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink™ members.
A 75% course fee subsidy is available for primary producers aged 18-35 with NSW Young Farmers Business Program. See here for full details.
How do I register?
Register online via the button on this event page or contact our office.
What have others said?
I truly agree that this course has changed my life and the way I will live my life from now on. A comprehensive business course providing the skills to take on a farm – an absolute game changer. Could not recommend more.
– Amy Smith, Condobolin, NSW
This is probably one of the most comprehensive learning and development opportunities that you could be exposed to anywhere in the world. The support network and ongoing facilitation they have afterwards is fantastic.
– Di & Ian Haggerty, WA. Quote Via Soil Restoration Farming
Great combination of financial and grazing information. It has a focus on the ecological aspect without compromising the ability to make and even improve profits.
– Tim Legoe, Lochaber, SA