« All Events
ExecutiveLink™ – Southern Chapter, Orange NSW
July 30 @ 8:00 am - August 1 @ 2:15 pm AEST
RCS is looking forward to hosting the 2019 mid-year Southern Chapter ExecutiveLink™ meeting in Orange NSW!
ExecutiveLink™ is a unique, three-year professional development program which gives farming businesses and individuals the support, skills and confidence needed to accelerate business, landscape and personal progression. The program is open to applications from graduates of RCS Next Steps (formerly GradLink). Find out more about the ExecutiveLink™ program here.
Orange Ex-Services Club
231 – 243 Anson Street
Orange, NSW 2800
Following are several options..
- Mercure Orange , 1 min walk, from $170/night, Ph: 02 6362 5611. Mention “RCS Conference” for this reduced rate.
- Town Square Motel, 2 mins walk, from $130/night, Ph: 02 6369 1444.
- Hotel Canobolas, 5 mins walk, from $96/night, Ph: 02 6362 2444.
- Parkview Hotel, 7 mins walk, from $130/night, Ph: 02 6362 7014.
- Central Caleula Motor Lodge, 12 mins walk, from $148/night, Ph: 02 6362 7699.
Continuing Education guest speaker:
Our Continuing Education sessions are open to all RCS Next Step graduates and past EL members. Please get in touch with RCS if you are interested in coming along.