RCS Business Fundamentals Workshop – Dubbo, NSW
August 24 - August 26
Do you dread the thought of a day in the office? Does the bookwork leave you feeling frustrated because you know you could be more effective, but not sure how?
You’re not alone. Most people on the land would rather be doing the good stuff – getting out in the paddock or spending their precious time with family. But the bookwork won’t do itself…
This is why we’ve developed the RCS Business Fundamentals Workshop. This three-day workshop will give you a solid handle on all the necessary business stuff while showing you how to become more proficient, organised and effective, so you can spend less time in the office and more on the things that make you happy.
The workshop covers four key areas:
This workshop will give you practical, actionable steps you can take to enable more effective use of your office time and quicker, more confident decision-making, so you can spend more time doing whatever it is that you love – quality time with family, being out in the paddock or maybe contributing to your community. What will you do with your new-found freedom?
What you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive course manual
- Expert tuition from a leading farm business analyst and trainer, an experienced accountant, and knowledgeable coaches
- Electronic templates and calculators
- Access to office management tools
- All lunches, morning and afternoon teas
Using your own information, you’ll begin implementing what you learn straight away – no waiting until you get home to put new processes in place. You’ll also complete your own draft budget for the 2021/22 financial year during the workshop.
Suitable for all skill and confidence levels.
To really cement the connection between production and profit in your business, this workshop is best attended by the people who are responsible for the outside stuff, as well as the inside stuff.
What to bring
Please download from the button below, the list of information that we recommend you bring with you to this workshop to get the most out of it.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact the RCS office on 1800 356 004.What to Bring
What others have said:
A course for farmers that want to really unlock the economic secrets of their business.
Dan Hamilton, NSW
It is a must for property owners who really want to gain business literacy and take hold of their decisions in their business.
Angus Creedon, QLD
An essential tool for anyone in business. Whether you have been in business for years or not, whether you have an accounting background or not, you will walk away from this course the wiser.
Kate Ashton, QLD
Places are strictly limited to ensure adequate support for participants, so we suggest registering soon to avoid disappointment.
- To register for the workshop, click the button on this page and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged into an RCS Global Learning Hub account, an account creation page will appear first. Please either log in or create an account.
- The check-out page will appear after you’ve created or logged into your account. Please enter your credit card details to secure a place.
- Once you’ve registered, please complete the online preparation materials on the following screen, including the second form that provides your dietary requirements and other essential details.
Workshop registrations work on an individual basis. If you are attending with a group, each attendee will need to register and pay with a unique Global Learning Hub account. If you would prefer to pay via group invoice, please contact the RCS office 1800 356 004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.