Use the experience and 30 year history in agriculture of RCS to conduct detailed feasibility studies into acquisitions or fixing non performing assets.
Decision makers, not completely familiar with agriculture, require deep technical, financial and business advice to optimize returns on new acquisitions or established assets. RCS has completed major turn-arounds of corporate scale of businesses.
Our feasibility studies begin with an understanding of the land, water and human resources and progress through to the physical and production opportunities. After which, we complete five-year plans and financial analysis of options prior to reporting our recommendations.
- On ground inspection
- Discussion with on property staff
- Assessment of land and water resources
- Assessment of management capability
- Options for business improvement
- Development costs
- Five year cash flow projections
- Benchmarking key performance indicators over 5 year projections
We prefer to report verbally to decision makers and keep reports short.
When you have received our briefing and report you will be in a position to make strategic decisions for the business.